Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Teaching interests: engineering economics; project management; construction management; operations management
Research interests: construction project management; management of innovation in the engineering and construction process
Special Study Abroad Opportunity
Junior Year at Oxford:Engineering Studies majors with an excellent academic record have the opportunity to spend their junior year abroad at Oxford. Applications are made at the end of fall semester sophomore year. Contact your adviser if interested.
Economic Empowerment & Global Learning:
Working with partners in the Lower Ninth Ward of New Orleans to rebuild the area as a sustainable community, including designing a green lifestyle center. Learn more about EEGLP
- Karen Pompanella ’88 Manages $6 Billion USPS Transportation Budget
- Students Propose Solutions to Dangerous College Hill Intersection
- Lafayette Honors Students for Academic Excellence
- Engineers Without Borders Receives National Honor for Honduras Water Project
- Three Students Receive Gilman Scholarships to Study Abroad
Kristen Sanford Bernhardt, Ph.D.
Chair, Engineering Studies